- Top Overall Male and Female runner
- Registration fees will be refunded 100% to overall Male and Female winners.
- Top Open male and Female runner – up to 39 years old on the race day
- Top Master Male and Female Runner – from 40 years to 49 years old on the race day
- Top Veteran Male and Female Runner – from 50 years to 59 years old on the race day
- Top Super Veteran Male and Female Runner – from 60 years old and up
- Top all male, all female, and coed team will get a team MTD12 team award.
- Team may have unlimited number of members.
- Team’s Top-2 runners distances will be summed up for the team’s score.
Performance Based awards
Every runner, regardless of age and gender can earn performance based awards at Mind-The-Ducks 12 Hour by completing at least one radiational marathon and ultra marathon distances. Performance awards are the following and are cumulative:
- 26 laps, marathon – MTD12 marathon bumper sticker
- 31 laps, 50 km – MTD12 travel coffee mug
- 40 laps, 40 miles – MTD12 40 mile bumper sticker
- 50 laps, 50 miles – MTD12 hand towel
- 52 laps, double marathon – MTD12 stainless steel water bottle
- 62 laps, 100 km – MTD12 lunch cooler
- 78 laps, triple marathon – free entry into the following year’s race
- 104 laps, quadruple marathon – free lifetime entry into MTD12
** See 12 hour pace chart for average speeds required to achieve particular performance award